A reusable alternative to disposable coffee cups. The cup is made from tough and strong borosilicate glass. The band is made from silicone to insulate the hand from the heat of the beverage inside. The lid is made from plastic mixed with wheat straw. Wheat straw is the stalk left over after wheat grains are harvested. Traditionally it has been treated as waste, but now it can be used in combination with traditional plastic. This reduces the quantity of plastic needed to produce an item and accelerates its biodegradability once it is eventually disposed of.
- 13 ( h ) cm
- Borosilicate glass, wheat straw & food-grade silicone
- Packaged in a colour box
Use & Care
- Wash before first use
- The glass cup is dishwasher safe, but it’s recommended to hand wash the lid so as not to damage the seal.
- The glass cup and silicone band are microwave safe but the lid is not
- Use with care when consuming hot beverages
- Do not overfill
- Ensure lid is secure before drinking
- Do not hold glass filled with hot liquid without the silicone sleeve
- Do not use glassware that is chipped or cracked