Those takeaway cups you use to get your morning coffee fix are not as recyclable as you may think. They are usually lined with a membrane of plastic to make them waterproof. This means they are not biodegradable and are not recyclable alongside the paper. The result is that they end up in landfills, or floating around in our oceans. We can all help to reduce the production of around 500 billion of these coffee cups each year. Simply turn to your reusable Kooshty Go-Jo Kup to hold your hot drink. Most coffee shops will be happy to put your beverage into your Kooshty Kup, and may even give you a discount for saving them the cost of the single-use cup. The double-wall cup has a tough stainless steel outer and a BPA-free pp inner, keeping your beverage warm for longer. This also keeps your hands from the heat of the drink inside. The design and shape of this 350ml cup ensure that it fits snugly into the drinks holder of a car.
- 16 ( h )
- stainless steel, silicone & PP
- double wall
- stainless steel outer with pp liner and silicone lid
- food grade silicone
- includes gift box
Use & Care
- Wash before first use
- Washing this item in the dishwasher will eventually break the seal in this cup that keeps your hot coffee from the outside elements. Rather hand wash only
- Do not put your beloved Kooshty Go-Jo Kup in the microwave
- Use with care when consuming hot beverages
- Do not overfill
- Ensure lid is secure before drinking
Please note product is supplied without branding.Branding of your logo is available at a separate cost.